Eleven people are homeless Wednesday afternoon after a fire destroyed their home near Jones and Grand Teton. Now they're left with the decision of whether to rebuild or move on.
Fire investigators told the family the fire started in the attic but the family said flames were coming from the ceiling and the stairs. They kicked out that window and jumped from the roof to escape the flames.
The Burgos family awoke to the smell of flames and the sounds of smoke detectors going off.
Kristi, one of the fire victims said, "I woke up because I heard the alarm, and I heard people screaming. And when I woke up, it was very, very dark and big smoke and we had to go from one room to get out of the window."
Kristi suffered minor burns on her feet.